The 10K Club
Nobody settles for the minimum in this community. Why would fundraising for pediatric cancer research be any different?
SUPPORT a DECATHLETE
What is the 10K Club?
The D10 recognizes excellence through the 10K Club honoring athletes who personally raise $10,000+. Earn incredible rewards for your outstanding fundraising performance.
Follow these best practices to catapult into the 10K Club;
- Peers, colleagues, friends and family are far more generous than you assume and they want to see you succeed. Share your goals and ask for their support!
- Get a jump on your fundraising right away by announcing you are competing in The D10. People are busy. A gentle reminder never hurt anyone...
- You are supporting a leading pediatric cancer institution in North America. The D10's beneficiaries are world-renown and recognized as good stewards of funds.
- Companies rally behind their athletes in The D10, including most senior executives. The D10 family is happy to assist you in covering your company's matching policy, or identifying a key colleague to help you spread the word.
- All athletes are given a personal profile page which includes an email template that may be customized before sending to colleagues, clients, friends, and family.
- The D10 staff will assist with your messaging to donors, whether you are emailing, mailing letters, having riveting conversations, or using social media, we've been there, done that, and know how to do it effectively.
- Ask for help. Ask for support. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.